Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Music: Dr. Dre f/ Eminem & Skylar Grey – ‘I Need a Doctor’

New Music: Dr. Dre f/ Eminem & Skylar Grey – ‘I Need a Doctor’


Dr. Dre and Eminem are back at it on the Alex Da Kid-produced “I Need a Doctor” featuring vocals from Alex’s Wonderland Music artist Skylar Grey. Unlike the chronic anthem “Kush” that leaked earlier this week, this darkly-shaded tune from Detox boasts a clobbering beat, with Dre’s protégé taking on the first two verses.
“You’re supposed to fu**ing be my mentor/ I can endure no more, I demand you remember who you are/ It was you who believed in me when everyone was telling you don’t sign me,” Em raps to a lost Dre, who follows with a verse reminiscing on meeting his signee for the first time.
Producer Alex Da Kid previously hinted at the big collabo, telling Rap-Up TV it would arrive before Christmas. “When it comes out, it will probably be the biggest song in the last 10 years,” he stated.



Dr. Dre ft Eminem & Skylar Grey – ‘I Need a Doctor’.mp3

Source - Rap-Up.com

No comments:

Post a Comment