Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rihanna Turns Down Playboy Offers

Rihanna Turns Down Playboy Offers


On her album release day, Rihanna and her Roc Nation boss Jay-Z arrived at New York City’s Ed Sullivan Theater for a taping of “The Late Show.” The “What’s My Name?” singer turned heads with her long red hair, while a bespectacled Jay opted for a more laid-back, preppy look. Hov will sit down on the couch with David Letterman while Rihanna performs on tonight’s show.

RiRi revealed to Angie Martinez that she’s been offered to pose for Playboy several times, but turned the magazine down. “I got a few offers to do Playboy actually. They want to pay you to be naked on the cover,” she said. “If I’m gonna take my clothes off, it has to be in a classy way and my will, not a check. I wouldn’t take any money to do that.” But she does enjoy walking around nude when she’s in the privacy of her home.
Source - Rap-Up.com

No comments:

Post a Comment